Frankfurt Pig

Sunday, July 06, 2008

I am older but not much wiser

miei cari, so yesterday I turned 29. Which means that I got the first phone call from my mum at 8, telling me that 29 years ago I was 59 minutes from being born. Then she called at 8:15, saying that 29 years ago I was 44 minutes from being born. Then at 8:30, saying that ... whatever, I think I shouted at her. And then she decided to send sms, followed by all her sisters. The bad thing about relatives is that you can shout at them, but that simply doesn't stop them from harassing you very early in the morning. Anyway. So I decided to roll out of bed and went with Betty, Jasmina and Jack to get food for tonight. We got half a pub in Sachsenhausen to celebrate, and I think it went pretty well, at least for what I can remember of it. Then at a certain point, I found myself in a car, possibly Maria's, and somehow managed to arrive home. Next thing I know was that I woke up at 3:30PM today, had probably 3 liters of water, read the newspapers, nearly died of starvation and then St Jasmina decided to cook some filled paprika and feed me. Thanks darling. Funny thing is that I was a bit ashamed because I thought that I had left the pub without even paying, but apparently I did (or I robbed someone on the way, one way or the other I got more money in my wallet). And I think I have decided to get myself a Strawberry, which is the way I call the Blackberry, since eventually someone realized that they should put some color on them and anyway the iphone is not out yet and wouldn't be available for my cell phone provider. Let's see.
And I got authorized to publish here another important news: our Blanquita and Johannes are expecting a baby!!! Well done guys!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home