Frankfurt Pig

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

back from Espain

miei cari, I have just come back from Espain. This time nothing fancy, no Radiohead or something like that. I had to go there to work. Still, it was pretty nice to be there to watch the final of the Eurocup, as you all probably know Spain won against Germany and they made a pretty decent mess all the night. After that, i.e. after sleeping 4 hours because of the mess coming from the streets, I locked myself in the plant for 2 days, so nothing really interesting. This morning I woke up at 10:30 (considering that I left the plant after 3 I think I was entitled to sleep longer), just in time for breakfast, then got the car and went to Stiges to get a bit sunburnt. This time I also put sun protection and actually I stayed under the sun for not even 1 hour; still, I managed to nicely burn myself, even though so far nothing hurts. And I really like having some color on my body, after a German winter I started looking like a rotten mozzarella (white with a tendency to green). So now I will go to bed, read a bit and tomorrow morning back to the office. This Saturday Maria, Betty, Jasmina and I will make a cumulative bday party, so if by chance I forgot to send you an invitation just let me know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home