Frankfurt Pig

Sunday, November 30, 2008

turkey de luxe

miei cari, so yesterday night we went to the Seidel's place for Thanksgiving. Every year they invite nearly 20 people and they feed us huge quantities of food - not because they are bastards and they want to make us fat like cows, actually they only try to buffer with food the horrendous amount of alchool that their guests inhebriate themselves with -. So what was the food about? Turkey (surprise!), actually 2 of them, stuffed with a looooooot of nice stuff. Then pumpkin soup. Then all sort of different breads, then potatoes (baked and mashed with sweet potatoes), then Bruxelles sprout, red cabbage, cranberries and then I cannot remember anymore. And I took my tiramisĂș, so at least I know what I am eating (for some reason Germans believe that you need to use cream and that you need to use Amaretto, bleargh). And then did I mention the alchool? Well, so at a certain point we end up with Peter, Naka, Sven, Zuzi and the brother of the neighbor. And before you start making all sort of comments, I would like to remind you that German guys are sort of shy in general, and this guy is a shy German guy, so it is already a miracle if he talks. Jesus. Anyway, I do not exactly recall what happened, until I saw myself in the mirror brushing my teeth with Peter's tshirt on, and Naka showing me the bed. So today I stayed at their place, vegetating on the sofa (and not even feeling too bad about it, since they were vegetating with me), eating the left overs and eventually coming back home to work (arghhhh).
So, all in all, nice weekend. And I have a pair of super flashy stockings:-)
ciaociao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home