Frankfurt Pig

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

hell that was early

miei cari, as you might have noticed I am not exactly creative with the titles of the posts. That could probably be explained by the fact that this morning I woke up at 3:30 to catch a plane. So where the hell was I? I went home, and the best thing is that I went there for work:) I had to go to my university to recruit - it actually went quite well, considering that I work for a company that sells diapers (among other things) so the kind of goods that are not exactly the dream of your average engineer. Apart from the presentation I also had a chance to meet with Alina, who has been growing her hair really long (which probably tells me that I haven't seen her for way too long). And then I bought some dvds and dutifully collapsed on the sofa at 9:30 watching a movie called corporation, which looked interesting but made me sleep after 10 minutes. The best part of the trip, however, was the drive to the airport on Monday afternoon - it started snowing like crazy and it was pitch dark, so I felt like the guy at the end of 2001 space odissey, with all the snow flakes coming out of nowhere and flying straight in the window of poor Jean Jacques. Too bad I didn't have the hair soundtrack otherwise it would have been quite psychedelic. So now I am completely tired and need my bed badly. Ciaociao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home