Frankfurt Pig

Saturday, November 15, 2008

someone wants some cheese?

miei cari, yesterday I had Jack and Jasmina over for dinner to eat the stinky French cheese. Problem is that I bought so much that I still have the fridge full of it, so I assume we need to make a "stinky French cheese night 2" pretty soon. That said, tonight I went out with the girls to get sushi at an event called Frankfurt in motion. People were nice, even though we ended up chatting with the girls and talking about tit-lifting bras and what I am supposed to wear: Maria suggests that I lift my tit nearly to my chin, hence the discussion about the tit-lifting bra. Well, I assume I will just go for some high heels, the kind of stuff that after you wear them for 2 hours you want to amputate your feet. And perhaps I also go get a nice massage. And some books. And some dvds. Whatever.
Next week it's going to be concert time: for some reason, we are having decent groups coming to play in Frankfurt. So on Thursday I will go see the kooks (funny name, given the circumstances, really) and then on Friday the foals. And since I am at it, I also want to go to the hairdresser on Friday, da daaaaaa, so perhaps I take half a day off.
ciaociao

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home