Frankfurt Pig

Monday, November 10, 2008

the cheese is stinking, long live the cheese!

miei cari, I have decided that this Wednesday I will invite everyone over to gorge ourselves on stinky French cheese. You might think that I am an extremely nice girl for inviting everyone to eat at my place, but the reality is that this morning I opened the fridge and I nearly fainted for the horrible smell that came out. So that's it for the culnary experience.
So what happened this weekend? As you know, we went to visit Preeti. She had cooked a full wok of cauliflower and peas assuming that the guys were coming as well so she thought she would have a lot of left overs. No no no noooo. I think we probably left 1 pea, which just proves that it was extremely good. And our Preeti looks very good, and actually went to bed last or nearly - probably helped by the fact that being pregnant she could not drink the outrageous amount of wine that we drank. So it was very nice, good gossip, nice atmosphere. And we are going to get a little Preeti soon!!!! We felt pretty bad about Sameer though, with the house full of girls. But it's not our fault if the guys decided to stay home.
So what happened after that? Pretty much nothing - uff
ciaociao
by the way, answering to the question from Gaborno on how I figured out that Paritosh has a blog: simply, he is my follower! So basically the other day I open my blog and I see that I have 1 follower. I don't know why they define them as such, but it gives you this nice feeling of Alba the emperess of the universe:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home