Frankfurt Pig

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I'm back

miei cari, I have just arrived back from Italy. Next time I rent a flat I will either rent it on the ground floor or with an elevator. I had to go up and down 6 times to carry all the stuff. And I live on the 4th floor. So what happened in Italy? Pretty much nothing. I had to stay at home for basically 2 weeks waiting for the police woman to come and check that you can really live in the house, otherwise the taxes would have gone waaaaaaaay up. So the bastard came last Friday, basically screwing up any plan I had for going to the beach. I became the perfect housewife/gardener, cleaning everything, cutting the grass, planting cucumbers, cooking lunches and dinners, doing endless washing machines. I don't really understand how anyone would want to stay at home, if I had to stay another week without doing anything I would have gone crazy. So now I am in my flat with packs and bags and suitcases everwhere, basically I have to jump around to manage to move. Which means that now I will stay in front of the computer to download the manual of my new cell phone, it looks as if it's nearly making coffee for all the buttons it has. Too bad the manual that came with it is in German...
ciaociao

2 Comments:

  • good to have you back, alba! it has been a bit boring the last two weeks. Plus I lost like 10 kilos without proper food :-)
    let's meet up tomorrow evening somewhere in the city - our flat is way too hot anyway in the evening ...

    By Blogger Captain Catan, at 10:45 PM  

  • i want to see a picture of your new phone!!!!

    By Blogger Captain Catan, at 11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home