Frankfurt Pig

Thursday, July 31, 2008

how to get stressed without working

miei cari, in the last 2 days I have been quarrelling with the shitty computer that I have at work. Just imagine coming back from holidays, seeing pages and pages of red mails and not being able to open a single one because the bloody thing would crash. And getting phone calls from colleagues because I don't know what my calendar looks like. So this morning I went to our IT desk, where after a thorough (?!!) analysis, the guy told me to "disinstall everything and install it again". So I am actually considering to quit my job, pretend that I am a plumber and when a distressed lady calls me because the washing machine doesn't work tell her to unplug it and plug it back in. All with a very professional tone so that I can charge her 150 euros. There goes the business plan. So I disinstalled and installed everything back in, which took me 3 hours (not considering the 3 hours before to back everything up) and left me with a working mail but without archive. So tomorrow morning I will go to the IT desk again and ask Einstein to make my archive appear out of nowhere. And if it doesn't work I am very ready to wear my plant shoes and start kicking him in the balls. Then, assuming that everything starts working properly, I will have a weekend of passion (like the one of Jesus) trying to finish everything before Boss Square comes next week.
Apart from that, my new phone is giving me a lot of satisfaction, which probably means that the bill will take away half of my salary. And Jack and Gaborno tell me that it is the perfect way to catch guys, since it is a neat gadget. This assuming that I want a nerd...
Now I assume I will have to go to bed early so that tomorrow morning I am fresh like a rose.
Alba 0 : Computer 1
merda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home