Frankfurt Pig

Saturday, October 25, 2008

desperate housewife

miei cari, I am happy that you read this because it means that I tricked you with the title of the post. So now you are wondering: is the kid (me) going to reveal the latest and greatest secret of the tv series? No, because I don't watch it. But you could still come and help me clean the flat (hence the title).
That said, this week has been sort of hectic. First of all, I look at the work that I am supposed to do and it's not really a lot; still, I end up staying in the office pretty late every night - which could mean that a) I am completely inefficient b) I have wrongly estimated the amount of work I need to do c) both of the above. But this week I had a moment of great fun when I presented "how to work with Italians", people seemed to like it a lot and it was great fun to prepare it (OK, this could account for some of overtime). Apart from that, I went out every single night and slept an average of 4.3 hours per night, which could also explain why I look like a truck has just run over me and why yesterday night after talking Gaborno home I had to drive with windows down (and, may I remind you, dear reader, this is Germany so that is not exactly plesant) with music booming off my car and me singing and dancing while driving, so that people at the traffic light thought I was coming from Quarto Oggiaro (which is the Milan equivalent of Offenbach here in Frankfurt) - still, the good side effect is that the drug dealers in the railway station area probably thought I was already loaded with whatever and didn't bother me.
So what am I doing in the weekend? I have no clue, apart from having to clean the flat (invitation to come help still open, by the way).
ciaociao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home